Monday 3 June 2013

Aleph

As the saying goes, each great journey starts with a humble first step.

Truth be told, this is not my first attempt at a blog, but this time I have a more focused theme: the goal of this blog shall be to chronicle my hobby efforts, i.e.: converting and painting miniatures, and telling stories.

It will be a journey into hell because my main focus in the hobby for several years now has been Chaos in all its different guises and flavours, and this theme is still running strong.

It is also an attempt to link up with some other blogging hobbyists of the English-speaking world which I have come to perceive as like-minded, or even as role models in one way or another. 

Let's see where this goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.